You want to give someone access to another user’s OneDrive
- Sign in to the admin center as a global admin or SharePoint admin.If you get a message that you don’t have permission to access the admin center, then you don’t have administrator permissions in your organization.
- In the left pane, select Admin centers > SharePoint. (You might need to select Show all to see the list of admin centers.)
- If the classic SharePoint admin center appears, select Open it now at the top of the page to open the SharePoint admin center.
- In the left pane, select More features.
- Under User profiles, select Open.
- Under People, select Manage User Profiles.
- Enter the former employee’s name and select Find.
- Right-click the user, and then choose Manage site collection owners.
- Add the user to Site collection administrators and select OK.
- The user will now be able to access the former employee’s OneDrive using the OneDrive URL.
Creating a link to OneDrive
- Go into the Admin Console
- Select the user
- Click on OneDrive
- Click on Create Link