Client has a headset and speakers. The Sound Card is an embedded Realtek on a Lenovo. He wants to listen to the headset or speakers depending on need. The Lenovo HD Audio Manager does not allow you to mute the speakers when the headset is being used.
Well, it’s the best I can do:
- Make sure that both the speaker and the headset are plugged into the Y connector
- Load up the Lenovo HD Audio Manager
- Click Advanced
- Speaker Configuration > Stereo
- Full-range Speakers > unchecked
- Sound Effects > Equalizer > Classical